About this item
The easiest gel nail polish remover, a great tool for professional manicurist and home use.
The nail file can be used for natural or artificial nails Multiple use: carving, engraving, milling, polishing, sharpening, sanding, polishing, even carving deep into the glass, without the drill or converter overheating.
Lightweight and portable. Low noise and vibration level for long and smooth operation.
It has an excellent selection of sanding bits. Sets with 6 optional standard metal drill bits / file heads and 6 sanding bands, easy to change. NOTICE: Please read the instructions and video on how to install the bit. It’s a little bit complicated.
100% Guaranteed After-sales Service: Contact us if you have any quality problems, we guarantee 100% refund or replacement
1. This nail drill is designed for acrylic gel nails. So if you want to remove gel polish from your natural nails but you are not a professional manicurist, please use the nail polish remover pads instead of a drill to prevent damage to the nail bed.
2. To meet the requirements of professional manicurists, this product is designed to have an adjustable rotational speed of 0-20000 rpm. Adjust it slowly from low speed to a higher speed you like when you are using it. Please do not set it to the highest speed at one time to avoid wrong operation damage your nails.
3. A high-speed motor will inevitably generate heat, so don’t use the nail drill for too long each time. When you feel that the nail drill has overheated, stop using it immediately and wait for the heat to dissipate before using it again. (no more than 20 minutes of continuous use is recommended each time)
4. Use the adapter from the original package. When the nail drill is turning, turn the switch off before replacing the nail bit.
5. Do not pull the power cord or allow the device to drop or receive other impacts.
6. Do not use the device when the connection cables are broken and do not touch the plug with wet hands to avoid electric leakage, electric shock or fire. Do not operate in wet or humid conditions / Only dry cloth is allowed for cleaning.
Read more : houston nail supply store